- Pentarch Forestry KD structural hardwood products are manufactured in pine compatible sizes to ensure they can be easily integrated.
- Seasoned structural hardwood offers superior nail holding capabilities and a consistent thickness and form
- It has a consistent and attractive appearance for decorative and exposed applications.
- Sourced from Responsibly Wood certified forestry and other sustainably managed and legal sources
- Pentarch structural timber has a high durability and strength-to-weight ratio
Pentarch seasoned structural timber is ideal for all structural applications including sub-floor construction, highly loaded truss members, wall lintels over openings and high strength structural beams.
Kiln drying (seasoning) refers to the process of removing moisture from timber or drying timber. Solid kiln dried (seasoned) hardwood timber tends to have a superior dimensional stability to unseasoned hardwood timber and is much less prone to warping and splitting.
Seasoning hardwood timber enhances the basic properties of the timber increasing the stiffness, bending strength and compression strength.
Building codes and Australian Standards should be adhered to when building with Pentarch structural timber.
Pentarch structural timber is manufactured from Australian hardwood.