Rustic World Timbers’ 250 x 250mm Spotted Gum Posts are premium quality, durable and sustainable post products. Our Spotted Gum Posts are perfect for creating attractive and structurally sound picket and paling fences, decks stumps, and shed construction projects.
For those who may be living in bush fire prone areas, our Spotted Gum Posts – classified as Class 1 Above and In-Ground – are suitable for use in native BAL29 areas. In addition, our Spotted Gum Posts meet the stringent requirements of both AS 4707 Chain of Custody and AS 3959.
Although quite distinctive in appearance due to its shedding bark, Spotted Gum is renowned among Australian hardwoods for its high strength-to-weight ratio and durable nature. Spotted Gum’s natural characteristics make it an ideal timber product for outdoor projects, as well as structural applications that require resilience and strength.
Rustic World Timbers Spotted Gum Posts are rough-sawn timber, and their standout features include:
• Natural durability – incredibly high natural durability is perfect for outdoor projects
• Termite resistant – termites won’t stand a chance against a solid Spotted Gum post
• High density – strength and resilience are built-in features of Spotted Gum
• Certified forests – our Spotted Gum Posts are sourced from PEFC/AFS certified forests
• Suitable for bush fire areas – Class 1 Above and In-Ground and suitable for use in BAL29 areas
• Meets Australian Standard – our Spotted Gum Posts meet the requirements of both AS 4707 Chain of Custody and AS 3959
Rustic World Timbers Spotted Gum Posts provide an attractive yet resilient and sustainable product solution, perfect for your outdoor project needs. Whether it’s an attractive picket fence, a sturdy shed construction project, or a decking stump – Rustic World Timbers has you covered with our 250 x 250 Spotted Gum Posts. For the very best in hardwood and Australian-sourced materials, trust Rustic World Timbers with your next project.