Kleiberit 303 is the German-made, water-resistant, white PVA glue used for professional-level bonding. It is capable of very high bond strength, even with hard and exotic timbers. Kleiberit 303 as a one-component glue yields a Type 2 (EN 204 D3) bond quality 91 with 5% KLEIBERIT Turbo-Hardener 303.5 it is a two-component system having a Type 1 (EN 204 D4) bond quality.
Advantages and Benefits
- Single-component glue requires no mixing
- Two-component glue for demanding tasks
- Suitable for hot and cold bonding
- Short press times
- Kleiberit 303 is a one-component glue that yields a Type 2 (EN 204 D3) bond quality.
- Add a 5% Kleiberit Turbo-Hardener 303.5 to achieve a two-component system with a Type 1 (EN 204 D4) bond quality.
- Meets the requirements of Watt 91.
If you have questions related to its use and how to make the most out of this exceptional product, do not hesitate to contact us, our experts will be happy to assist you and tell you everything you need to know. We make sure we keep in our catalogue a deluxe selection of unique products that exceed all expectations customers can have towards adhesives and cladding solutions.
Kleiberit 303 is also available in 10kg, 5kg and handy 500g bottles, this is the ideal glue for bonding windows, doors and stairs as well as many other applications.