Equisol Vitalise

Revitalizes, cleans and enhances the appearance of outdoor wooden surfaces before coating.

Equisol Vitalise is a powerful solution that effectively removes dirt, surface contaminants, grease, rust, iron stains, water stains and old colour tones from your existing oiled timber. It can also rejuvenate grey and weathered wood, making it look as good as new. This solution is ideal for preparing exterior timber for recoat. However, if you have a new deck, use Equisol Prime to remove tannins and mill glaze before applying other treatments.

Where to use: Exterior timber, such as decking, pergolas, garden furniture, fences, gates, weatherboards, trims, and soffits, cannot be stripped of paint or polyurethane film coatings.

Clean up: Water
Sizes Available: 1L, 4L, 20L
Coverage: 20m2 per litre when diluted

$31.90$363.00 inc GST

SKU: N/A Category: Brand:

Product Description


To clean the deck, sweep it and then wash it with water. Be sure to protect any areas you do not want to be cleaned. If any painted areas exist, mask them, as Vitalise could damage the paint. Additionally, Vitalise can be corrosive to metals. If the deck is made of new timber, use Equisol Prime. If any mould is present, use Equisol Null before using Equisol Vitalise.


Remember to wear protective gloves and goggles before starting the process. Mix one part of Equisol Vitalise in a clean plastic container with four parts of water and stir thoroughly. Apply the mixture to the timber using a stiff bristle brush and scrub gently to ensure proper penetration. Leave the solution on the wood for around 20 minutes, ensuring the timber stays wet. Do not let the surface dry. Then, rinse the solution thoroughly with a high-pressure water cleaner. Allow the wood to dry before applying any coating. Repeat the process as a spot remover if there are any remaining dark patches or stubborn stains.

Safety Directions

It is harmful if swallowed and in contact with the skin.

Causes allergic skin reaction. Causes severe eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life.

Avoid breathing mist, vapours or spray. Wear protective clothing, gloves, eye/face protection and suitable respirator as required. Wash hands, face and all exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Contaminated clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace and should be washed before re-use. Store in a closed container, well-ventilated place and away from oxidising agents and foodstuffs. Do not empty into drains.

First Aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766). If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label.

Swallowed: If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.

Eye: Hold eyes open, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.

Skin: If skin or hair contact occurs, immediately remove any contaminated clothing and wash skin and hair thoroughly with running water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs, seek medical assistance.

Inhaled: Remove the patient from the contaminated area to avoid becoming a casualty. Allow the patient to be in the most comfortable position and keep warm. If the patient is not breathing, apply artificial respiration. Seek medical advice.

For Fire: If you are involved in a fire, use water, fog, foam, or dry agents. Avoid breathing products of combustion.

For Spills: Clear the area of all unprotected personnel. When spilled, it can be slippery. Wear protective equipment. Absorb with sand or soil. Collect and seal in properly labelled drums. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.

Disposal: Do NOT pour leftover product down the drain. Keep unwanted products in sealed containers for disposal via chemical waste collections.

Additional Information

Size (L)

1, 4, 20

My Account

Register for an account here.