- Forestry G.O.S structural hardwood products are manufactured in Rough Sawn compatible sizes to ensure they can be easily integrated.
- Seasoned structural hardwood offers superior nail holding capabilities and a consistent thickness and form
- It has a consistent and attractive appearance for decorative and exposed applications.
- Sourced from Responsibly Wood certified forestry and other sustainably managed and legal sources
- R.W.T F14 G.O.S Structural timber has a high durability and strength-to-weight ratio
R.W.T seasoned structural timber is ideal for all structural applications including sub-floor construction, highly loaded truss members, wall lintels over openings and high strength structural beams.
Natural Air Drying (seasoning) refers to the process of removing moisture from timber or drying timber.
Seasoning hardwood timber enhances the basic properties of the timber increasing the stiffness, bending strength and compression strength.
Building codes and Australian Standards should be adhered to when building with our structural timber.
Rustic World Timbers structural timber is manufactured from Australian hardwood.